Monday, August 5, 2013

August Blog Hop: Halloween!




Welcome to my blog! You should have hopped over from Denise's blog. Today the Go Stamp It Sisters are featuring Halloween projects! I made this fun card with lots of awesome Stampin' Up! products.


I absolutely love this button, but even though it isn't in the new annual catalog, I had a couple left over from my April Paper Pumpkin kit so I thought I would use it on this card. A little linen thread was tied in the center, however, you could easily swap it out with some baker's twine if you wanted a different look! The Happy Halloween stamp came from the Delightful Dozens stamp set on pg. 27 of the annual catalog. I used my Stampin' Write markers to "color" the stamp.


The Tangerine Tango chevron paper is actually from last year's Howlstooth and Scarringbone DSP, but could be replicated with the Positively Chevron background stamp on pg. 126. I cropped the circle with the 2-1/2" circle punch. Behind that is a layer of Basic Black cardstock that was textured using the polka dot embossing folder. On top of the Very Vanilla background is a piece of Smokey Slate cardstock with three Tangerine Tango Candy Dots.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my project today and please feel free to leave me a comment below. The next stop on the blog hop is Linda's blog

      


3 comments: