Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Heat Embossed Swallowtail Card


The second I saw this stamp set in the Spring Mini I fell in love. All of the intricate details within the stamp get amplified with the new Pool Party Embossing Powder. Simply gorgeous!


To give the card some contrast, I stamped the butterfly on Island Indigo cardstock, which was then layered on top of a square piece of Pool Party cardstock. 


This sentiment comes from the stamp set Fabulous Phrases, a favorite of mine! I stamped it in Calypso Coral ink and then cropped it out with the modern label punch. Beneath that is a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock  using the Petite Curly Label Punch. 


Thanks for checking out my blog! If you have any questions about how to make this card or if you would like to order Stampin' Up! products, email me at calitx06@aim.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment