Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friend Card with Retiring In Colors


With only a few supplies, I put this card together in no time at all. I used my Simply Scoring Tool to add lines to the Crumb Cake card base. 


The friend stamp came from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set, also one of my go-to stamp sets.


This gorgeous flower was made by layering pieces of Island Indigo and Pool Party cardstock, which I stamped in the same color on each using the Mixed Bunch stamp set, and then cropped with the Blossom Punch. The Calypso Coral layer was created using the smallest flower in the Floral Frames Framelits Dies and Calypso Coral Designer Series Paper. I also used the same sheet of 12x12 paper to make a coordinating envelope. The center is a Vintage Faceted Button with some linen thread.


Thanks for checking out my blog! If you have any questions about how to make this card or if you would like to order Stampin' Up! products email me at calitx06@aim.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment